Get This FREE Book Before Calling A Lawyer Or Speaking To The Insurance Company!
- Learn to Identify the Most Common Accidents Involving Children So You Can Take Precautions to Avoid Them
- How To Deal With The Insurance Company
- The Legal Process for Child Injury Claims
- Determining the Value of a Child’s Injury Claim
- What If Your Child’s Claim is Against the Government
Parents who finds themselves in the terrible position of having to handle an injury claim for their child deserve to have sound information about the claims process and how to deal with the insurance company. This is why I wrote The NYC Child Injury Book:
- To educate parents and family members about the most common injury accidents involving children so they can take appropriate precautions to avoid them; and
- To provide knowledge and comfort to parents who find themselves in the awful position of having a child who has been seriously injured due to someone’s negligence or carelessness; and
- To provide information about the legal process and the rights of children who have been injured by the acts of others in an effort to get some sense of justice for a child.
The NYC Child Injury Book will arm you with knowledge about the legal process and provide answers to your most pressing questions:
- Does My Child have a Legal Claim for Injuries?
- Can My Child Be Held Responsible for His or Her Own Negligence?
- Can A Parent Be Held Responsible For His or Her Own Child’s Injury?
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations for Child Injury Cases in New York City.
- Will My Child Have To Testify In Court?
- Children and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Learn the Settlement Process for Child Injury Claims.
- Did I Sign Away My Child’s Rights with a Liability Waiver?
- And much, much, more…
Over 70+ pages of important legal information that parents of child injury victims in NYC need to know to make sure their children are fairly compensated for their injuries.
*IMPORTANT: This book covers New York legal concepts only. If you had an accident in another state, please give us a call to see if we can help you.